- 2015 consolidated Turnover amounted to € 1, 540.9 million, an increase of 12.2 % compared to 2014. On a
like‐for‐like basis, including exchange rate effect, activity increases of 3.4 % (2.5 % in France; 4.6% abroad).
- In Q4 2015, the turnover reached € 401.1M, up to 12.2% compared to Q4 2014 (+3.1% on a like‐for‐like basis). Organic growth has continued to accelerate abroad (+5.5%), but has reached a standstill in France (+1%).
- International business is up sharply, thanks to the acquisitions (+21.9%). Activity outside of France now represents 48.5% of the total activity. Southern Europe reported strong results, with a double‐digit organic growth. Activity in Q4 is also improving in Germany and in Scandinavia, in spite of a marginal decline in the nine first months.
- Activity growth is mainly driven by Automotive, Aerospace and Life Sciences sectors.
ACTIVITY INCREASE OF 12.2%
STRONG INTERNATIONAL GROWTH: +21.9%
9 ACQUISITIONS SINCE JANUARY 2015
- By carrying out nine acquisitions, including seven abroad, since January 2015, Alten has pursued its targeted acquisition strategy.
- In France, ALTEN strengthened its positioning in Life Sciences and BI sector (390 consultants).
- Abroad, seven companies have reached the Group since January 2015 (Canada, Germany, Scandinavia, Belgium, the Netherlands and Italy) totalling 530 consultants.
2016 starts in a context of uncertainty.
As a major player in Engineering & Technology Consulting, ALTEN has renewed all its listings.
ALTEN has consolidated its positioning in Europe in recent years, and will pursue its selective external
If the economic environment remains unchanged, ALTEN should achieve a positive organic growth in 2016.