To implement suitable strategy of growth in a company, it is necessary to develop attracting and retaining talent policies, endorsed by a high skilled recruitment plan.
Conscious that current students and recent graduates will potentially be the future leaders in our company, we have launched ALTEN CAMPUS, an initiative for the development of employer branding activities in the main universities, official schools and institutions of Belgium.
Through agreements with the main Belgian universities and teaching institutions, we will participate in the recruitment fairs, hiring events and training sessions, showing students not only our realms of specialization and the technological projects they could work with, but also the values that make ALTEN a company on the cutting edge of our sector.
ALTEN Belgium gets involved in engineer students’ success by offering several job opportunities for young graduates but also final-year traineeships leading to a permanent hiring (CDI or VIE).
ALTEN make it valuable!
Come & Meet us at the following jobfairs:
- PXL (Hasselt): February 16th, 13h / 18h
- VTK Leuven: February 24th, 10h / 17h15
- VTK Gent: February 28th, 12h / 18h (ICC Congress Building Ghent)
- UCL (Louvain La Neuve): March 7th, 10h / 17h
- ULB (Bruxelles): March 8th, 11h / 17h
- Forum Industrie Internat Lille: March 9th
- Thomas More / De Nayer (Mechelen): March 9th, 13h15 / 17h00
- Fórum des Métiers du Médicament Strasbourg: March 15th
- HELP: March 17th
- ECAM (Woluwe – Saint-Lambert): March 22nd, 9h / 16h
- Hogeschool Brussel Erasmus: March 27th
- Hogeschool Gent Jobevent: April 27th