.NET developer - WEB, FRONT & BACK END
- Evaluate the feasibility of the design provided.
- Translating technical and functional specifications into the programming language.
- Reviewing programs created by other developers.
- Testing programs and participate in system tests.
- Developing and testing at both the program level and the sub-systems level.
- Assisting end users in conducting the acceptance test.
- Making recommendations regarding the hardware infrastructure and the related control software. Also ensures its optimum availability and usability.
- Contributing to drawing up general standards and procedures regarding the general application of the development phase
- You hold minimum a Bachelor or/and a Master degree.
- You have a first experience with .Net development.
- You have a good knowledge in 1 or more of the following technologies: ASP.NET, C#, HTLM5, CSS, JS and Angular JS.
- You have strong interest in web technologies.
- Knowledge of UML and Silverlight are a plus.
- An experience with Software Architecture or Designing is an asset.
- French and/or Dutch speaker and you are fluent in English.
- Operational and proactive skills with process-oriented mentality.
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing.
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player.
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.