Software test engineer
- Participate in the Software Development Life Cycle as a quality advisor
- Challenge all team members in delivering qualitative artifacts (analysis documents, code, manuals, …)
- Create test plans, test cases to cover risks & requirements for new/additional development
- Execute test cases in the test and acceptance environments.
- Identify, analyze and document inconsistencies encountered & follow-up on their resolution.
- Provide support and report to the test manager and/or test coordinator.
- Implement continuous test improvement based on methodologies, experiences, …
- You have preferably knowledge of HP ALM or related work products.
- ISTQB Foundation certification is a plus.
- Attracted to work in rapidly changing IT environments
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- You have as a minimum a Bachelor degree in IT.
- You have ideally an experience in testing.
- You are able to adapt to an evolving set of methods and tools.
- You feel good with proactivity and you are able to work under tight deadlines.
- You are persuasive and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are creative, critical on both your own work as on other’s work.
- You can work independently, as well as within a team context