- Based on the Business Requirement documents and user interviews you define the detailed functional approach.
- You set up the communication between the users and the development team and make sure both groups can understand each other.
- You prepare the testing phase of the project.
- You are responsible for the deliverables and the planning of a small team of analysts and ensure that the quality is assured.
- You report to the Project/ Program Managers
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- You have already a first experience in applicable field.
- You have excellent time-organization skills, as well as the ability to prioritize.
- You are a good listener, a team player, a quick learner, communicative and convincing.
- You feel good with proactivity and you are able to work under tight deadlines.
- You are persuasive and have strong interpersonal skills