[TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM] Mechatronics Intern M/W
- Identify and carry out feasibility studies.
- Mechanical system design (product development, CAD, design elements)
- PC card microcontroller programming,
- The design and production of electronic boards including the sensors controlling the actuators
- Propose technical solutions taking into account the constraints of industrial production
- Participate in design reviews
- The implementation of the test bench.
- Final year of MSc degree or Engineering degree in Mechatronics Engineering
- You want to improve your English.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling (Catia V5, Pro E, Creo) and C, C++
- Strong Interest for aerospace & automotive engineering
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills