IN-HOUSE LEGAL COUNSEL M/W
Your Main Responsibilities
Under the Head of Legal Department’s supervision :
- Providing labor law, social security law and taxation support, partnering with the HR department and the sales divisions to achieve their commercial and strategic objectives in a legally-compliant manner ;
- Ensuring the compliance of the company’s practices with the regulations regarding the special taxation scheme for foreign executives in conjunction with the Payroll Department the management ;
- Drafting, reviewing and suggesting modifications to commercial agreements and other contracts ;
- Coordinating, monitoring, giving advice and identify key issues in ad hoc projects ;
- Work on special projects assigned by the Head of legal department ;
- Organize the board and shareholders’ meetings of the Belgian companies of the group.
- You have a Master in law and have an interest in labor, commercial and tax law ;
- You have 6 to 8 years of experience, a prior experience in a well-reputed law firm is a must ;
- You are flexible and pragmatic and dispose of a stress resistant personality ;
- You have strong analytical skills and are capable to work in a challenging, dynamic and international environment ;
- You look forward to taking on a varied workload (both administrative and legal aspects) ;
- You have an eye for detail, a proactive approach, and are able to meet commitments and deadlines ;
- Your mother tongue is French but you are fluent in Dutch and English.