.NET developer - WEB, FRONT & BACK END M/W
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
- Evaluate the feasibility of the design provided.
- Translating technical and functional specifications into the programming language.
- Reviewing programs created by other developers.
- Testing programs and participate in system tests.
- Developing and testing at both the program level and the sub-systems level.
- Assisting end users in conducting the acceptance test.
- Making recommendations regarding the hardware infrastructure and the related control software. Also ensures its optimum availability and usability.
- Contributing to drawing up general standards and procedures regarding the general application of the development phase
- You hold minimum a Bachelor or/and a Master degree.
- You have a first experience with .Net development.
- You have a good knowledge in 1 or more of the following technologies: ASP.NET, C#, HTLM5, CSS, JS and Angular JS.
- You have strong interest in web technologies.
- Knowledge of UML and Silverlight are a plus.
- An experience with Software Architecture or Designing is an asset.
- French and/or Dutch speaker and you are fluent in English.
- Operational and proactive skills with process-oriented mentality.
- You are a good listener and communicator, convincing.
- You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but you are also a team player.
- You feel good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals.
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings (Global Partner ISTQB, IREB) and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Mathilde Frippiat
Region : Belgium