TEST AUTOMATION CONSULTANT
As a test automation consultant you will be working in a motivated team to automate tests and test applications whether they apply to the requirements of the client. You have specific knowledge on a certain domain. Depending on your experience and ambition, you can take up the role of automation specialist, test coordinator, test manager,… It all depends on you!
Education :Higher education of university level (master or bachelor) in Information Systems
- In-depth knowledge of testing tools from HP (QuickTest Professional, Loadrunner, Quality Center) and/or Microsoft TFS and/or other test tools like SOAPUI, Selenium, TestComplete, Neoload, Webload...
- In-depth knowledge of testing methodologies and strategies
- Experienced with test strategies, able to understand test plans, to compose test documentation, to create test scripts and to execute tests
- Experienced user of standard software packages and/or technologies
Skills and Attitudes
- Passion for test automation
- Team player, but also be able to work independent
- Have a strong analytical mind
- Have an eye for quality and detail
- Dynamic, flexible, innovative
- Passion for people, passion for excellence
Languages Good written and oral communication skills UK is a must, FR or NL a plus
Experience You have 2 or more years of experience in test automation