Junior Talent Acquisition Partner - ITS M/W
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
Being in support of the Life Sciences business, you will:
- Be in charge of pre-screening and screening the CV regarding our business positioning
- Source candidates using various channels: job-boards, job ads, networking
- Optimize the current sourcing strategy
- Provide suitable profiles to our business managers
- Plan interviews for business managers and following up the recruitment process
- Interview candidates for the HR skills
- Enhance the mapping processes between candidates and current open positions
- Bring weekly and monthly recruiting reporting to the Management and deliver pro-active recommendations in order to optimize the process and reduce the recruitment lead time
- Play a key role in HR transversal projects like soft HR (integration meeting, welcome event, job fairs …)
- You are fluent in English and in French, Dutch is an asset
- You have a Master degree or equivalent in Human Resources or in Business
- You have a first experience in Recruitment on Technical profiles ( Engineers, Phd…)
- A first experience in consulting professional services is a plus
Application deadline :
Contact : Lucie Tabac
Region : Belgium - Région de Bruxelles-Capitale - Brussels