BUSINESS ANALYST M/W
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
- Gathering business requirements
- Producing specifications for the technical team
- Ensuring that the technical solution meets the business requirements
- Definition, support user acceptance testing
- Support training of end users
- Drafting reconciliation reports
- Support the creation of operational procedures
- Minimal education level
- Master in IT or equivalent
- Level of minimal experience
- Minimum 3 years
- 1 or 2 successful work experience in the area
- A Banking or Finance related experience would be a plus
- English & Dutch or French is a must
- Knowledge of the other national language is a plus.
- The knowledge in business analysis (BABOK) and UML is an asset
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings (Global Partner ISTQB, IREB) and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Sarah Seif
Region : Belgium