[TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM] Quality Assurance Intern M/W
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a CAPA/Deviation Coordinating Intern in the pharmaceutical industry, you will work for our client, global leader in the creation & production of vaccines, to support the production departement’s operations teams in their Deviation & CAPA management. You are in charge of:
- Field investigations to identify non-conformities
- Identifying CAPA priorities
- Helping implementation of relevant corrective and preventive actions to allow batch release
- Writing final reports
You will be in close contact with other departments to fine tune solutions and deploy pragmatic actions.
- In final year of a Master’s degree in Engineering, Bio-engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related domains
- Knowledge of GMP in a plus
- Ability to work in proficient English and French
- Good written and oral communication
- Interest for Team work & field work
What we offer:
- Traineeship leading to a permanent hiring (CDI)
- References in international leading companies
- Coaching by technical experts, consultants and managers
- Progress in a young and dynamic environment
Application deadline :
Contact : Laura Brami
Region : Belgium