RAMS/ILS Engineer (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a RAMS/ILS Engineer, you will be present on our client’s site in Belgium, to ensure Safety/RAMS Analysis for Railway & Aerospace Projects and Products.
You are in charge of:
- Providing Safety Assessment and Safety analysis (FMEA, FTA, SHA, SSHA, IHA,HZL, MTBF…) of new or modified systems designs.
- Applying methods of safety assurance (Functional analysis, FMEA, FTA, HZL,…)
- Ensuring the compliance with Safety requirement.
- Respecting Quality/Cost/Delay KPI
- Validating the Design Documents
- Ensuring completeness and acceptance of the RAMS assessments during the external or internal audits
- Performing ILS and/or LCC (Life Cycle Cost) Analysis
You have an engineering diploma or a master degree in Electro-Mechanical, Electronics, Software or related domains and degree with a first experience in Safety/RAMS in Aerospace, Automotive, and Railway & Defense…
RAMS Methodologies & tools, you have or you want to work with:
- FDMS/FTA/MTBF, FMEA, FTA, HZL,…
Knowledge of norms such as CENELEC, UNISIG, EN50125,128,129, DO178B; DO254 is an asset
You are proficient in English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Lucie Tabac
Region : Belgium