Validation Team Leader (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Validation Team Leader, you will join a team of 15 ALTEN consultants working on a service contract managed by our Life Sciences Technical direction. The team is located on site, in the premises of one our major Life Sciences Client in Belgium and is in charge of the validation (PQ) of all the utilities (clean utilities, cleaning, sterilisation equipments etc).
As an ALTEN Validation Team leader, your role is to:
- Ensure the execution of the validation cycle in the predetermined deadlines
- Design and implement the best validation strategy
- Manage a small team of validation technicians
- Plan the schedule in accordance with all the concerned parties (production/QA/maintenance)
- Write and review the related GMP documentation
- Coordinate and execute the tests (pré-PQ/PQ/RA/TR)
- Graduated in Engineering or with a Master degree in Bio-engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related domains
- About 5 years of experience in qualification & validation in a GMP environment
- Familiar with the production process in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work in French, English is a plus
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Laura Brami