ALTEN Belgium, ISTQB platinum partner in 2021
At ALTEN Belgium we consider sharing knowledge with our colleagues very important. Since our consultants are central in our organization, we invest in knowledge transfers and consequently in training and certifying our consultants. Our ALTEN Academy, in combination with our Technical Department, is key in this process. They support and guide our employees on a daily basis.
That is why we have a solid partnership with the non-profit association ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) since many years. In 2021, ALTEN managed to become a platinum partner! A nice progression, since we were a gold partner in 2020! We are proud of these years of collaboration with ISTQB, which is the largest testing certification association in the world and has become the international de-facto reference on recommended testing practices.
At ALTEN Belgium many of our consultants from the Information Technology division, are working as software test engineer. In today’s world, software testing is important. Providing insight about the quality and the related risks to establish the level of confidence that a software system will be able to deliver the pursued business value, is essential.
In order to be recognized continuously as an organization that is able to provide qualitative and professional consultants, we offer our consultants the possibility to continuously improve themselves and advance their software testing skills. One of the ways to do so is by official ISTQB certification:
- The main vision of ISTQB is to define and maintain a Body of Knowledge which allows testers to be certified based on best practices, connecting the international software testing community, and encouraging research.
- Through this certification of competencies, ISTQB promotes the value of software testing. The mission is to help our consultants working in the domain of software testing to be more efficient and effective in their mission.
- ISTQB continually advances the testing Body of Knowledge by drawing on the best available industry practices and the most innovative research. Plus, they nurture an open international community, committed to sharing knowledge, ideas and innovation in software testing.
Being able and allowed to organize these trainings and the related certification we want to offer an optimal work environment for our consultants and give them the opportunity to boost their career. This priority allows us to offer the best solution for our clients as well. Because in our open and adaptable organisation, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally at your project.
This platinum partnership emphases:
- the capability of ALTEN Belgium to provide qualitative consultants to our customers
- the continuous improvement path we envision for our consultants, based upon training and personal development that is being organized by ALTEN itself.