Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a test automation consultant you will be working in a motivated team to automate tests and test applications whether they apply to the requirements of the client. You have specific knowledge on a certain domain. Depending on your experience and ambition, you can take up the role of automation specialist, test coordinator, test manager,… It all depends on you!
Education :Higher education of university level (master or bachelor) in Information Systems
- In-depth knowledge of testing tools from HP (QuickTest Professional, Loadrunner, Quality Center) and/or Microsoft TFS and/or other test tools like SOAPUI, Selenium, TestComplete, Neoload, Webload...
- In-depth knowledge of testing methodologies and strategies
- Experienced with test strategies, able to understand test plans, to compose test documentation, to create test scripts and to execute tests
- Experienced user of standard software packages and/or technologies
Skills and Attitudes
- Passion for test automation
- Team player, but also be able to work independent
- Have a strong analytical mind
- Have an eye for quality and detail
- Dynamic, flexible, innovative
- Passion for people, passion for excellence
Languages Good written and oral communication skills UK is a must, FR or NL a plus
Experience You have 3 years or more of experience in test automation
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings (Global Partner ISTQB, IREB) and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!