Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
The Packing & Supply Chain Project Manager will be responsible for the management of several projects in the Packing and Supply Chain areas
The Project Manager will:
- Assess and provide a clear direction on technical requirements to meet customers’ and stakeholders’ expectations
- Be accountable for overall project performance including integration of project activities, project resources, financial achievement, and is the liaison with senior management and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule project implementation and ensure that all milestones are delivered on time
- Construct the adequate teams with people coming from the different services or coming from the outside, define clearly and communicates the scope of work for project team, the roles and responsibilities of each team member
- Establish and submit budgets with all the necessary justifications and follows spending during the project execution
- Uses and promotes project management processes and tools
- Anticipate and resolve conflict situations
- Ensure the compliance with EHS requirements from the design to the execution of the project
- Education: Master degree in Engineering or in Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical, engineering or mechanical industry
- Able to design and implement large investment projects
- Fluent in French and English
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, strong organizational, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex problems
- Must be experimented in Project Management techniques and tools
- PMI or Prince2 certification is a plus
- Must have knowledge of principles such as GMPs, FDA and EMEA guidelines
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.