We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise within the life science industry since 2016. In fact, we are present in the entire life cycle of the pharmaceutical product such as manufacturing, validation, QA, IT and engineering.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
- Ensure the quality of QC equipment validation
- Maintain compliance of equipment validations with regulatory standards
- Ensure compliance (cGMP, local standards, guidance) at the validation level: Equipment, facilities, utilities and processes controls
- Edit validation plans (PV) in accordance with the "change control" and "technical change description"
- Assist, on request, QA deviation unit on cause and impact investigations
- Support QA in change control & CAPA management in QC unit
- Approve specific primary validation documents QC (SOP ...)
- Approve specific documents of "change control" for validation QC
- Carry out validation audits L2 and audits L1
- Scientific training of the type Engineer or university (Bac + 5) in biotechnology, agronomy, chemistry, pharmacy
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in production or QC testing process
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) and French mandatory
- Knowledge of GMP
- Good writing skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Team Work and in field work
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.