ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we are present in the entire life cycle of the pharmaceutical product such as manufacturing, validation, QA, R&D, QC, IT and engineering.
We offer a stimulating environment that allows consultants to get involved into various projects; boosting their ability to make decisions and enabling them to create a large network.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Validation Coordinator, you will provide our clients with technical and management solutions in the pharmaceutical industry.
Your role is to:
- Ensure the execution of the validation cycle in the predetermined deadlines
- Design and implement the best validation strategy
- Plan the schedule in accordance with all the concerned parties (production/QA/maintenance)
- Write and review the related GMP documentation
- Coordinate and execute the tests (URS/FAT/SAT/ IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Graduated in Engineering or with a Master degree in Bio-engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related domains
- Experience in qualification & validation in a GMP environment
- Familiar with the production process in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work in proficient English and French or Dutch
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2019
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert, analysis positions, project manager or business management. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. Indeed, ALTEN is present in 25 countries all around the world
- We create an ALTEN community with several events organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies