We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise within the life science industry since 2016. In fact, we are present in the entire life cycle of the pharmaceutical product such as manufacturing, validation, QA, IT and engineering.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a QP, you will have to manage the Operational Quality Assurance of the site :
- Handle the deviations
- Handle the reclamations
- Handle the release process
- Release the finished products for their commercialization on the market in delegation of the main QP
- Participate within the quality department to all the continuous amelioration projects
Back up the Qualified Person of the site in their absence.
The Qualified Person is the main interlocutor on site for the customers concerning the Quality and has all authority concerning the questions of Quality on the site.
Industrial pharmacist with an approval number issued by the Belgian authorities,
You have at least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance and / or production in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Mastering the fundamentals of Regulatory Affairs
Good knowledge of the Office Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Languages: fluent French (oral and written), fluent English (oral and written), Dutch is an asset.
- Very good communication skills (many contacts)
- Rigor in the work
- Flexibility in working hours
- Sense of customer service "internal and external"
- Stress resistant
- Have a real team spirit
- Mastery of cGMP
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.