Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
- Create and deliver fully tested computer programs, in accordance with budget, standards and client requirements.
- Be a part of several projects by coordinating the planning, budget and quality.
- Modify basic computer system design and resolve non-complex problems.
- Develop test requirements and write adequate testing protocols.
- Assist in support of production systems.
Your Technical skills:
- PLC programming (Siemens, Rockwell) and / or SCADA programming.
- Database knowledge (Oracle, SQL).
- Programming language: VBA, VB6, .NET.
- Serialization and/or packaging experience
- Engineering diploma in Computer Science/Automation or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of System Development Life-Cycle.
- Aptitude to communicate in Dutch and/or French and good command of english.
- Good written and oral communication.
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.