Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies?
Boost your career and join us!
Want to be a part of a growing Business Unit within the sector of Telecom, Industry, Energy and Public Sector?
ALTEN Belgium is constantly growing with the development of active and new customers; from start-up companies to some of Belgium’s major players where we are referenced. We are having an ambitious goal of doubling our size over the year of 2018.
Implement and operate a set of applications security controls through an automated process integrated through Software Development Life Cycle/s (SDLC).
- Analyze source code using automated static analysis scanning to establish a baseline
- Correlate findings against the existing databases of known software vulnerabilities, to help identify security flaws during the development phase
- Increase the software development teams knowledge of secure coding procedures, so the organization can build security with every release
- Provide developers with guidance to understand, prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities
- Enforce production scans with a Go-Live criteria: No OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- Report on key metrics on all scanned applications
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong code review experience. You must be self-motivated and have the experience, personality, and passion to support developers and designers.
The position is based in Brussels.
Specific qualifications for the Security Analyst position include:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry
- Web application development background in .NET or Java
- Strong code review experience
- Must be able to read source codes and detect bad coding practices
- Must be able to guide developers on how to resolve/fix security issues
- Strong security knowledge using IBM Appscan Source. or similar tools (Fortify, Veracode, etc)
- Familiar with OWASP, SANS, CWE initiatives
- Knowledgeable about how security vulnerabilities can be exploited in application code by attackers and what are the coding best practices to prevent these attacks
Nice to have
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Access, Etc.
- Experience using a Service Desk
- Skills in one of the following languages and technologies: J2EE, .NET
- Agile knowledge
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings (Global Partner ISTQB, IREB) and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!