Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will integrate the R&D team at our client’s site in Belgium, to implement operating procedures with the system engineers and the whole team.
You will create:
- Mechanical pieces or assemblies in 3D.
- Industrial draws from the 3D.
- Functional quotation for the methods development
You are also in charge of:
- Analyzing of mechanical systems, including Finite Element, analysis for structural, stress, thermal, vibration, and acoustics.
- Adapting the designs according to production and design methods.
- Analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- You have an engineering diploma or a Master degree in the field of mechanics and proficiency in 3D CAD modeling (Catia V5/V6, Creo, Patran or Nastran)
- Good communication and time management skills with the ability to conduct business in English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.