Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
To keep up with our development in the Automotive, Aerospace and Railway sectors, we are looking for various types of Electronic Engineers.
As a Hardware Engineer, you will be present on our client’s site in Belgium, to define product specifications and architecture systems.
You are involved in all key phases of a project process.
You will be in charge of:
- Building and testing prototypes
- During the production phase, you will define test specifications.
- Testing and validating the final products
Selecting key components and designing schematic and PCB.
You have an engineering diploma or a master degree in electronics or similar with a first experience in PCB and schematic design or in analog and digital Design
You are familiar with the principles of signal integrity and EMC.
Tools you have or you want to work with:
- SMPS AC/DC and DC/DC
- FPGA and VHDL
- C programming and simulation tools
English and French are mandatory.
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.