Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Methods & Manufacturing Engineer at ALTEN, you will be present on client’s plant to optimize manufacturing processes in order to produce best quality at the lowest price, in the shortest period.
You will be the interface between the design department & the production line by analyzing, defining and controlling emerged problems.
You are in charge of solving the production issues & non-conformities through root cause analysis.
You are responsible for :
- Implementing the action plans, production methods and safety guidelines.
- Ensuring the compliance of production methods with KPI (time, cost, quality ...)
- Writing technical documentation (worksheets…)
- You have an engineering diploma or a master degree, with a first experience in methods / industrialization in transportation sector or related industries.
- Knowledge of methods & continuous improvement tools (5S; Kaizen; VSM; line balancing…)
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You are motivated to work on the field
- Proficient in French and English
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.