Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a RAMS/ILS Engineer, you will be present on our client’s site in Belgium, to ensure Safety/RAMS Analysis for Railway & Aerospace Projects and Products.
You are in charge of:
- Providing Safety Assessment and Safety analysis (FMEA, FTA, SHA, SSHA, IHA,HZL, MTBF…) of new or modified systems designs.
- Applying methods of safety assurance (Functional analysis, FMEA, FTA, HZL,…)
- Ensuring the compliance with Safety requirement.
- Respecting Quality/Cost/Delay KPI
- Validating the Design Documents
- Ensuring completeness and acceptance of the RAMS assessments during the external or internal audits
- Performing ILS and/or LCC (Life Cycle Cost) Analysis
You have an engineering diploma or a master degree in Electro-Mechanical, Electronics, Software or related domains and degree with a first experience in Safety/RAMS in Aerospace, Automotive, and Railway & Defense…
RAMS Methodologies & tools, you have or you want to work with:
- FDMS/FTA/MTBF, FMEA, FTA, HZL,…
Knowledge of norms such as CENELEC, UNISIG, EN50125,128,129, DO178B; DO254 is an asset
You are proficient in English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.