Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
- Receive, analyze and manage all the problems related to the management of the computer park, resolve them where possible
- Help users with ALTEN applications (intranet, internal tools, ...)
- Install new PCs and laptops for employees or for consulting projects
- Update inventory of computer equipment
- Install and configure user software
- Provide the necessary office support (Office Suite, Internet Explorer, specialized software)
- Install and manage phones, phone book, related software rights (softphone) and wire user stations
- Check backups, restore files
- Coordinate and provide support for hardware (printers, breakdowns, contacts with suppliers)
- Participate in internal projects
- You have a background in computer science, systems and networks and / or you have a first successful experience (internship or similar) in the management and evolution of a computer park and software (owners and standards).
- Knowledge in Windows (Server 2008/2012, Win7/8/10, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365)
- Knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu, Apache, Mysql)
- Good understanding of networks (tcp, dns, Cisco’s switch)
- With a dynamic and proactive approach, you are devoted with good interpersonal skills
- Francophone, you have an operational English
- Other languages are assets (Dutch...)