ALTEN BELGIUM has become a reference partner for its customer in the Belgian market in the Engineering, Life Sciences & Information systems services & consulting, contributing accumulated know how thanks to a young, dynamic & highly qualified headcount.
To support the fast grow of our company we are looking for an additional JUNIOR BUSINESS MANAGER to join our team for the Life Sciences sector.
If you are willing to get a fast career evolution, obtain a high level of responsibility and boost your personal efficiency in an innovative environment, have you ever thought of becoming a Business Manager @ ALTEN BELGIUM?
As Business Manager you will be entitled to become an entrepreneur in building your own business unit within 3 main activities:
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts and named account
- Closing offer deals on service-based contracts (fixed-price, SLA-based, delivery-based) or on time-based contracts (delegation of consultants)
- Selecting & recruiting your new consultants’ team
- Being in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training…)
- Being in charge of your own team of consultants
- Supervising the financial status of your activity
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- French or Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- Engineer profile business minded or Business profile (> Master Level)
- Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- Autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities
- Resistant to stress
- Good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals
- Key player eager to join the most challenging milestone of the ALTEN BELGIUM History
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong growth opportunities depending on your results
- Salary with extra benefits (car, DKV, meal vouchers, ...) and a variable salary based on your performance
- Diverse and fascinating range of duties
- Possibility to develop your own business unit