ALTEN is Europe’s leader in technology and engineering consultancy with 33,000 employees worldwide.
Within our Railway department, ALTEN Belgium is in collaboration with several major Railway Manufacturers and Infrastructure companies to build the train of tomorrow.
Our clients are currently designing the Next-Generation of High-Speed Trains and we are providing them solutions regarding mobility(standardization, intermodal transport, “ERTMS”), “RAMS” (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) and sustainable development (energy efficiency, energy harvesting).
To continue this development, we are looking for a candidate who’s passionate about Railway as you’ll be the central person between our customers and ALTEN’s consultant team.
You will get the opportunity to develop, together with our top management, your own Business Unit!
ALTEN is looking for tomorrow’s leaders!
Become part of our team in Brussels and we’ll develop together our entrepreneurship skills.
In our Brussels office, you will enjoy a dynamic environment, while taking advantages of a multinational group organisation with:
- A dynamic and professional team with a great atmosphere
- An amazing opportunity to evolve based on your personal performance
- A customised management training program to develop your professional skills and grow at a personal level
- A nice place to work in the center of Brussels
You will be in charge of enhancing ALTEN’s activity in Belgium, by:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Developing ALTEN on the Belgian Railway market
- By analyzing the market and discovering new market trends while identifying customer’s potentials
- By building a meaningful working relationship with key decision-makers (up to VP level)
- By being responsible for the full sales lifecycle including final contract negotiation
HUMAN RESOURCES: Managing your own team
- By identifying and growing your team of specialized engineers in partnership with the recruitment division
- By conducting interviews and hiring suitable candidates in line with the Business Unit’s strategy
- By managing hierarchically your team of consultants while being responsible of the success of projects
MANAGEMENT: Being responsible of all financial aspects
- By managing the profit & loss of your own activity, including optimization targets
- By assuring the sustainability of your projects
- French or Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- Engineer profile business minded or Business profile (> Master Level)
- Good listener and communicator, convincing and pro-active
- Autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities
- Resistant to stress
- Good with initiative and motivation to reach planned & ambitious goals
- Key player eager to join the most challenging milestone of the ALTEN BELGIUM History
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong growth opportunities depending on your results
- Salary with extra benefits (car, DKV, meal vouchers, ...) and a variable salary based on your performance
- Diverse and fascinating range of duties
- Possibility to develop your own business unit