Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
Environment and Mission:
Our Client is a major actor in defense and develops large-scale technological solutions to meet the needs of its time. The company is located approximately 40 minutes south of Brussels Belgium.
A passionate hardware electronics designer who really enjoys developing hardware electronics:
- With ability to be creative while developing for military applications in a structured environment.
- Willing to handle the complete development phase, starting from subsystem requirements, through design, until validation with possibilities to perform real field tests abroad.
- Being able to Design For : Excellence, Cost, Manufacturability, Assembly, Quality and Testing; thereby having knowledge about design, manufacturing and assembly of printed circuits boards and willing to extend this knowledge.
- Although the focus is set to hardware design, knowing to read, modify and write low level embedded C software or some small C++ test applications on PC, is an very strong asset
- Interested in digital and analog design, microcontrollers, FPGA, power electronics, communication interfaces and interconnections.
- Interested in mastering EMC, power or thermal design considerations
- Master or Bachelor with a strong passion for electronics design.
- Real hands on experience in electronics design
- PCB design with Circuit Studio or Altium is an asset
- C, C++ is an asset
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.