Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
The Technical Team of ALTEN Belgium is responsible for the mentoring of consultants working on the customers’ sites on specific missions. They also ensure the delivery of projects where ALTEN is committed on results.
As a Technical Manager in Life Sciences you will :
- Manage Life Sciences projects in Belgium, from presales to delivery, including:
- Analysis of the call for tender
- Business model definition
- Budget definition
- Definition of the technical solution
- Participation to the pre-sales meetings with the client
- Building the delivery team
- Coordinating the project team
- Have a responsibility for the continuous development and profiling of the Life Science competences within ALTEN by:
- Building a network of ALTEN specialists
- Creating and/or managing Life Sciences competence centers
- Coordinating the training curriculum
- Report to the Technical Director of ALTEN in the Benelux
In addition, as a Technical manager you will support the development of Life Sciences sector in Europe, through:
- Presales support within Europe
- Expert support for large projects in Europe
- Definition of training programs
- Participation to steering committees
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience
- 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector with an experience on a Pharmaceutical Production site. The preferred skills are Qualification/Validation, CSV, Production or QA.
- Master degree in technical field
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- A PM certification (Prince2,CMMI, …) is an asset