ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we are present in the entire life cycle of the pharmaceutical product such as manufacturing, validation, QA, R&D, QC, IT and engineering.
We offer a stimulating environment that allows consultants to get involved into various projects; boosting their ability to make decisions and enabling them to create a large network.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As Technical Manager in Life Sciences you will :
- Manage Life Sciences projects in Belgium, from presales to delivery, including:
- Analysis of the call for tender
- Business model selection
- Budget definition
- Definition of the technical solution
- Participation to the pre-sales meetings with the client
- Building the delivery team
- Coordinating the project team
- Have a responsibility for the continuous development and profiling of the Life Science competences within ALTEN, by:
- Building a network of ALTEN specialists
- Creating and/or managing Life Science Competence Centers
- Coordinating the training curriculum
- Report to the Technical Director of ALTEN in the Benelux
In addition, as a Technical Manager you will support the development of Life Sciences sector in Europe, through:
- Presales support within Europe
- Expert support for large projects in Europe
- Definition of training programs
- Participation to steering committees
- Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience
- 8 year of experience in the pharmaceutical sector with an experience on a Pharmaceutical Production site. The preferred skills are Qualification/Validation or CSV or GMP.
- Master degree in technical field
- Fluent in English
- French or Dutch is a plus
- A PM certification (Prince2,CMMI, …) is an asset
- Excellent communication skills