Check-out our new starting project!
Shaping the future of travel is important to us. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first. We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Successful engineers in our team will have strong problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills, drive for execution and results, while delivering quality software. We value passion, creativity, agility, accountability and the desire to learn new technical areas. You will be an important part of our team of highly motivated and talented individuals and this is a great opportunity to challenge yourself, grow your career and influence the next generation of the travel platform. You will join a dynamic empowered team where agility, lean, CI/CD and DevOps practices mindset are fostered and where there is a continuous strive for self-improving.
• Build the next generation of the travel platform.
• As an experimented developer, bring us your expertise, your motivation and your commitment.
• Come to manage major projects, express your technical leadership and propose solutions to become a key element and a functional reference.
• Define user requirements for development of new or improvement of existing software solutions.
• Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
• Propose viable technical solutions to product owner and/or users for validation.
• Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
• Develop software according to our Standards.
• Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with our guidelines.
• Support the end user in the production
• Master degree in Computer Science
• Experienced in Object Oriented Programming Language. JAVA knowledge is a plus
• Database modeling and database optimization techniques
• Knowledge of micro services, REST APIs and distributed architectures
• Profound understanding of non-functional requirements
• Understanding of cloud fundamentals
• Multicultural approach
• Pro-activity, sense of initiative, autonomy.
• Change management and flexibility
• Information gathering
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• English fluent
• Strive for continuous improvement
What we offer
What we offer
- ALTEN offers a technically challenging environment where your growth is central through the diversity of projects. We believe that as a consultant you never stop learning, which is why we offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally.
- Within our ALTEN Academy we offer trainings that match your ambitions. Our consultants also regularly organize knowledge evenings about new technologies, in which you can take part. Or maybe you would like to organize a knowledge evening yourself with your colleagues?
- If, after the interviews, it turns out that you and ALTEN are a good match, we will immediately offer you a permanent contract. As we expect our consultants to be mobile, we offer you the choice between a lease car or a mobility allowance. In addition, we offer a good salary and a standard net expense allowance. We think it is important that you also have time to relax, that is why we give you 32 days off.. You don't have to worry about your pension; we arrange that for you with a non-contributory pension scheme.
About the organisation
ALTEN Information Technologies is part of ALTEN Benelux and specialized in consultancy in the areas of IT, production, validation, management, and engineering. ALTEN is present in more than 29 countries around the world and offers the opportunity to move abroad while broadening one's knowledge.
Today, our customers are among the most renowned in the country and they offer plenty of challenges. Our IT division is composed by highly motived and dynamic Business Managers and Recruiters who are always ready to support you.
We created an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues and create connections.
So apply now to be part of our friendly team!
*** ALTEN BELGIUM is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. ***