Pharmaceutical companies are particularly challenged with responding to this ever-changing regulatory environment because, for them, non-compliance has a profound effect on cost, reputation, and ultimately the lives of their customers or patients. As a Compliance Scientist, you will integrate the life sciences team in the pharmaceutical industry
and you will:
- Discuss about the registration impact of process changes and compliance-related question of the authorities
- Be SPOC for product related compliance issues
- Create and evaluate registration dossiers
- Get in contact with the majority of the supporting processes in drug product manufacturing
- Maintain contact with international employees such as R&D, CMC strategists, …
- Be responsible for the synthesis of QA-, production- and validation data.
- Defend the Quality Strategy towards the authorities
- Keep track of the country related changes
As we are looking for multiple profiles (junior to senior level), earlier experience in the Life Sciences sector is
- Team player and communication skills
- Accurate and critical mindset
- Good analytical competences
- Proficient to write and communicate in Dutch & English
- Preferred background: Biomedical sciences, Pharmacy, Scientific master or PhD
What we offer
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth, which will create a big network
- Human capital is our priority; we support our consultants’ career with follow-ups and close management
- The ALTEN Academy provides you certified trainings
- We give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
About the organisation
ALTEN develops and delivers Life Sciences expertise to world-leading companies. Today ALTEN Belgium is a key player in Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices…) with 30 clients. As a global player with a local presence, we are flexible and able to adapt to the needs of every single customer. That’s why we are looking for Compliance Scientists to strengthen the team.