You will be responsible for the daily operations and the efficiency of the production line by introducing and implementing different improvement projects.
As a production engineer, you will have following tasks:
- Planning, coordination, technical research and optimization of machines
- Operational support with troubleshooting when issues arise / break downs appear
- Daily follow-up of production
- Testing and implementing new methods
- Discussions with production, maintenance and quality teams
- Leading improvement projects together with the other departments
- Communication with operators for example by giving trainings
- Writing documents; procedures, trainings documentation, change management documentation…
As we are looking for multiple profiles (junior to senior level), earlier experience in the Life Sciences sector is an asset.
- Team player
- Communicative towards other departments
- Can work within a specific time-frame (important deadlines)
- Analytical thinker
- Strong feeling for technology
- Independent worker, good organiser
- Proficient to write and communicate in Dutch & English
- Preferred background: Industrial Engineer, Civil engineer, Bio-engineer, master or PhD
What we offer
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth, which will create a big network
- Human capital is our priority; we support our consultants’ career with follow-ups and close management
- The ALTEN Academy provides you certified trainings
- We give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
About the organisation
ALTEN develops and delivers Life Sciences expertise to world-leading companies. Today ALTEN Belgium is a key player in Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices…) with 30 clients. As a global player with a local presence, we are flexible and able to adapt to the needs of every single customer. That’s why we are looking for production engineers to strengthen the team.