Through validation of production processes and data, pharmaceutical leaders can remain competitive with training of manufacturing and delivering life-saving treatments. As a validation expert, you will integrate the validation team in a pharmaceutical firm and you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the process/technology
- Perform or follow qualifications of processes new to a production site (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Work on individual projects from start to finish as well as group ventures
- Prepare test protocols
- Perform or follow your own qualification tests and write the qualification report
- Be responsible for the correct implementation of new systems in production
- Get hands-on experience about production processes in the pharmaceutical field
- Be responsible for the follow-up of change controls and CAPA's
- Participate in meetings with multiple departments (engineering, QA,...) about validation timelines and budgets, finding root causes and impact for failed tests,... Validation approaches require detailed review and influence the reliability of facilities and their operational equipment.
As we are looking for multiple profiles (junior to senior level), earlier experience in the Life Sciences sector - specifically in the field of validation/qualification - is an asset.
- Team player
- Communicative towards other departments
- Precise and data integrity proof work
- Can process large amounts of data
- Can work within a specific time-frame (important deadlines), is flexible
- Structured work, analytical thinker
- Creative/problem solving attitude
- Preferred background: Industrial Engineer, Bio-engineer, Pharmacy, master or PhD
- Proficient to write and communicate in Dutch & English
What we offer
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth, which will create a big network
- Human capital is our priority; we support our consultants’ career with follow-ups and close management
- The ALTEN Academy provides you certified trainings
- We give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
About the organisation
ALTEN develops and delivers Life Sciences expertise to world-leading companies. Today ALTEN Belgium is a key player in Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices…) with 30 clients. As a global player with a local presence, we are flexible and able to adapt to the needs of every single customer. That’s why we are looking for validation engineers to strengthen the team.