Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
To strengthen its services, ALTEN International is actively looking for an “IT Operations Coordinator” to further strengthen the ALTEN organization.
- Maintain IT infrasture for the central region (VM ware, MS server, Aruba, Linux, …)
- Coordinate IT Operations activities with the Group
- Your technical knowledge will help in improving our internal prosesses and systems (Power apps, scripting, automation)
- Provide qualitative support to the internal customers and ensure their IT happiness
- Coordinate and ensure follow-up on requests within the organization
- Closely monitor Service Delivery KPIs
- Improve the management of software licenses
- Manage the CMDB and maintain sanity of the asset database
- Create and update IT documentation for the central region
- Coordinate and assist in international projects deployment
- You are fluent in English and good knowledge of French and/or Dutch, you have at least passive knowledge of the other language
- You have a background in computer science, systems and networks and you have a first successful experience (minimum 3 years) in the management of IT projects.
- ITIL Foundation cerficate, Scrum or Prince2 are plus.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft product portfolio, Win10, Active Directory, Exchange, Office365, Azure)
- Knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu, Apache, Mysql)
- ITSM knowledge, experience with service now is a strong plus.
- Networking knowledge and cloud expierence
- A dynamic and proactive approach, you are devoted with good interpersonal skills
- Teamplayer who is willing to go the extra mile.