Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 25 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 25 countries around the world.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
The IT Manager Central Europe (Benelux, Switzerland & Czech Republic) has a key role within the
organization. It is a position with strong responsibilities and the development of the company depend
on it. We are looking for top executives to strengthen our organization.
Come and see us, we'll tell you everything! If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and
discover the amazing opportunity below!
- Delivery of all IT services to local business in Benelux, Switerzland & Czech Republic
- Maintenance and management all IT systems that require to be in the country (ex.: LAN, WiFi, Phone systems)
- Delivery of equipment and support for end-user
- Management, operation and support of the IT infrastructure environment in the area of responsibility
- Management of all services delivered from/via Country IT according to agreed service level agreement
- Implementation of all group infrastructure standards according agreed roadmaps
- Provision of 1st level of support and helpdesk in according to group directives
- Provision of proper documentation of locally hosted systems, infrastructure and (local) applications
- Delivery of standardized end-user environment according specifications from Group IS&T
- Management of IT local staff, IT budget, IT procurement and IT inventories.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Informatics
- 8 to 15 years in IT infrastructure management with technical experience
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience in leading IT service teams
- Qualified with standard service management methods
- Experienced in managing IT budget and IT vendor relantionship
- Good track record of IT infrastructure project
- Strong presence with ability to represent a position with senior leadership
- Active listener, service-oriented, proactive and autonomous
- Can lead an international and multicultural team