We are looking for a motivated Fuel Cell Engineer. As an ALTEN consultant, you will enter a vibrant and inspiring environment at one of our clients in the Automotive sector. Your main activity will be to integrate the Fuel Cell System into a new application.
For the integration of these components, you will:
- Design the mechanical structure to hold all the parts into the new application. Packaging and strength requirements must be taken into account together with assembly sequence;
- Make the cooling system routing (for the High and Low voltage components) considering packaging / clearance and assembly requirements;
- Make the air intake system routing considering packaging / clearance and assembly requirements;
- Design some specific component to support the routing for the Electric wiring.
- You have a Master’s degree Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineer;
- You have excellent communication skills in English, French or Dutch is an asset;
- You have an advanced knowledge of CATIA software;
- You have previous experience in mechanical design;
- You can cope with high workload and challenging deadlines.
About the organisation
ALTEN Belgium is a leading consultancy company in the fields of Engineering, Life Science and IT in which our people and clients are central.
In our open and adaptable organization, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally. We do this by offering them the most challenging projects, but also to continuously acquire new expertise to boost their careers. This can be done with the help of our ALTEN Academy, but also through our knowledge sharing events.
All employees together form a large network of expertise, even at an international level. In this way we offer optimal growth to our consultants and the best solutions for our customers.
We share as much information as possible to keep engagement at ALTEN at the highest level.