We are looking for a motivated Electronic Engineer. As an ALTEN consultant, you will enter a vibrant and inspiring environment at one of our clients in the Automotive sector.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Run test scenarios on the multimedia bench;
- Execute manual tests;
- Join Software evolution (including test drives);
- Support HILS development by providing feedback based on test case creation;
- Report missing functionality and their issues;
- Work with VtestStudio, LabView and associated control Software programming;
- Create Scenarios and test scripts using CAPL and CANoe;
- Develop test cases in VTestStudio.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineer;
- You have at least 2 years of experience;
- You have good communication skills in English, Dutch or French is an asset;
- You have a consultant mindset.
About the organisation
ALTEN Belgium is a leading consultancy company in the fields of Engineering, Life Science and IT in which our people and clients are central.
In our open and adaptable organization, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally. We do this by offering them the most challenging projects, but also to continuously acquire new expertise to boost their careers. This can be done with the help of our ALTEN Academy, but also through our knowledge sharing events.
All employees together form a large network of expertise, even at an international level. In this way we offer optimal growth to our consultants and the best solutions for our customers.
We share as much information as possible to keep engagement at ALTEN at the highest level