You will enter a vibrant and inspiring environment where you work together in a team of talented engineers working on challenging projects.
As an Alten Belgium consultant in the Engineering division, you will be involved in the design of innovative products for R&D as well as industrial applications.
- Product elements definition according to functional requirements
- Simulation and feasibility studies of predefined product
- Supplier selection, integration and negotiation for designed products
- Functional definition of subsystem components
- You have a completed master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have +5 years’ experience in design of complex systems and subsystems
- You have a proven experience in CAD software, Catia V5 preferred
- You are open to work in the automotive and railway industries
- You are open to work in Belgium and France
You have outstanding communication skills in French and a good understanding of English, while being endowed with an analytical mindset. Being flexible, having a swift adaptability, having a good resistance to stress and being curious and autonomous while taking initiatives and expressing ideas will be an asset for this job. If you think you have all these abilities, then this job is for you!
About the organisation
ALTEN Belgium is a leading consultancy company in the fields of Engineering, Life Science and IT in which our people and clients are central.
In our open and adaptable organization, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally. We do this by offering them the most challenging projects, but also to continuously acquire new expertise to boost their careers. This can be done with the help of our ALTEN Academy, but also through our knowledge sharing events.
All employees together form a large network of expertise, even at an international level. In this way we offer optimal growth to our consultants and the best solutions for our customers.
We share as much information as possible to keep engagement at ALTEN at the highest level.