Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As Talent Development Partner you play a key role within the organization supporting the managers in our consultants’ career management.
- You are the close contact for the consultants supporting their skills development within the ALTEN Career Path with the support of the Training Department. By conducting surveys and actively participating to the career evaluations, you enhance their personal development and their satisfaction. You identify and lead the actions in support of the managers to improve the situation when needed.
- You ensure respect of Talent Development Processes between managers & consultants, improve and develop new projects concerning management and follow up of the consultants in order to support the business and enhance consultants’ loyalty. You act as single point of contact for client’s satisfaction, the follow ups of consultants and keep a close contact with them
On a weekly base, what do you do:
- Manage the onboarding of new consultant
- Meet managers to share the last information and discuss actions to take
- Gather and analyse the follow-up done by the managers
- Call consultants dissatisfied to get more details
- Support International Mobility processes
- Contact consultants leaving ALTEN to get their feedback on their experience with us
- Analyse and report weekly information on the activity
- You have a Bachelor, a Master degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Psychology, management or Business
- You are fluent in English & Dutch or French
- A first experience in human resources is a plus
- You are used to work with Excel
- You are assertive, diplomatic and have the ability to work in a changing environment
- You are open-minded and your relational easiness as well as your tenacity will be real assets for this position
- You demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills