Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As HR Officer, you will have a key role within the organization. It is a position with strong responsibilities and the development of the company depend on it. We are looking for top executives to strengthen our organization.
You will report directly to the HR/Payroll Manager. You will be the key contact person concerning HR
related matters for a Business Unit.
Your main tasks will be the following ones:
• Replying to the dedicated BU Employees regarding their HR related questions
• Timesheet and absences management
• Generating new work contracts according to the request from the Business or a Department Manager
• Activating/Deactivating salary package advantages according to the cycle of employees
• Management of social documents such as holiday attests, C4, etc.
• Organizing personal agenda according to the different meetings and HR deadlines
• Ensuring that the system is always updated according to the current/future Employee’s situations
• Integration of new employees by organizing welcome sessions.
• Employees departure management
• Follow-up of expatriate employees and secondment administration
• Supporting HR management on other random HR activities
• Keeping HR follow-up files up to date
• Graduated from a Bachelor or a Master in HR/Business administration /Legal
• 0 to 2 years of experience, with a first experience in a payroll / HR service
• Dutch and French (Bilingual) / English (Fluent)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Knowledge in Social Laws is an asset
• Service oriented and problem solving ability
• Very organized, analytic skills, rigorous
• Discreet (Confidentiality)