Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
The Business Manager has a key role within the organization. It is a position with strong responsibilities and the development of the company depend on it. We are looking for top executives to strengthen our organization.
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts and named account
- Closing offer deals on service-based contracts (fixed-price, SLA-based, delivery-based) or on time-based contracts (delegation of consultants)
- Selecting & recruiting your new Engineering consultants’ team
- Being in charge of the consultant career evolution (annual review, training…)
- Being in charge of your own team of Engineering consultants
- Supervising the financial status of your activity
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- French or Dutch native speaker, fluent in English
- You have a Master Degree in business or engineering fields
- A first experience in business or engineering field is an asset.
- You have a passion for new technologies and you are a good listener and communicator.
- You are proactive and especially organized as well as you have an autonomous personality who can manage his/her own priorities.
What we offer
ALTEN works as a consultancy and engineering organization in various markets of the high-tech sector, life sciences and IT. Passion in the field of technology plays an important role, which is the central pillar within ALTEN.
Your work is mainly focused on the expansion of the business, in which you are involved in setting up and developing your client portfolio, creating your own team of consultants and being the head of your business unit, guaranteeing the perennity of the business and the profitability of your own activities.
ALTEN offers plenty of challenges and at the same time it gives you the support you need. You can be successful and quickly grow to more experienced positions with the help of a tailored-made coaching by your manager, on all the topics you need to run your own business!
You can have responsibilities, see the impact of your work and reach your professional targets.
To do so, ALTEN foresees a complete and attractive salary package including next to the gross salary, a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, insurances (medical & retirement) and an interesting bonus system to reward the accomplishment of your goals.
Are you wondering what to expect from the work environment? We are a dynamic and fast-growing company thus, you can find committed, ambitious, proactive and friendly colleagues, ready to help you getting onboard.