We are looking for motivated embedded software developers to join our team of talented consultants working on challenging projects within the railway, aeronautics and automotive sector.
As an ALTEN consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of the following activities:
- Participate to the complete development cycle of the embedded software ;
- Design application software ;
- Realize integration activities ;
- Formalize and detail software requirements ;
- Implement the solution in C, with respect to coding standards ;
- Write the software requirement specification according to the functional requirement specification ;
- Write the quality documentation ;
- Support the validation activities on test bench ;
- Perform validation ;
- Manage project Software team · Manage software development planning in agreement with project planning ;
- Organize software development with the validation team.
- Master’s degree in engineering ;
- Young grad as experienced in real time software design, standard application, firmware development and verification ;
- You have knowledge in embedded Software systems ;
- You have a good knowledge of C, C ++ languages and Python ;
- You have a good knowledge of real-time programming techniques ;
- You have knowledge of French and/or Dutch and English.
If you see yourself while reading these requirements, then you are the one we are looking for!
About the organisation
ALTEN Belgium is a leading consultancy company in the fields of Engineering, Life Science and IT in which our people and clients are central.
In our open and adaptable organization, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally. We do this by offering them the most challenging projects, but also to continuously acquire new expertise to boost their careers. This can be done with the help of our ALTEN Academy, but also through our knowledge sharing events.
All employees together form a large network of expertise, even at an international level. In this way we offer optimal growth to our consultants and the best solutions for our customers.