Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a System Engineer, you will be given a wide range of tasks. You will mainly be involved in the design, maintenance, and implementation of system solutions. You will be responsible to transform client’s specifications into concrete products. You will be in contact with different stakeholders and need to be in charge of the organization of the team.
This also means that you will provide advice on the applicability of the equipment. Logically, you will also supervise the installation after the recommendation. However, it does not stop there: the evaluation of system equipment is also an important part of your duties.
You are a real conductor, and you manage your team like a real orchestra without the false notes. This means that you have management and organizational skills. You find it interesting to take on technical challenges. Within a variety of projects, your expertise makes all the difference. You like to keep learning and help your colleagues. You look beyond your own work and are always there for your team.
- You have a completed master’s degree in electronica engineering or informatics and at least 1 year of experience in engineering.
- Project management certification such as ITIL, PMI, Prince2, ... will help you being autonomous quicker.
- You have analytical skills, you can take initiatives and at the same time, you are familiar with problem-solving way of thinking.
- You have already in the past been an expert in implementing of system solutions and the evaluation of system equipment has no secrets for you.
- You possess great communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French.
What we offer
ALTEN offers a technically challenging environment where your growth is central through the diversity of projects. We believe that as a consultant you never stop learning, which is why we offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally.
Within our ALTEN Academy we offer trainings that match your ambitions. Our consultants also regularly organize knowledge evenings about new technologies, in which you can take part. Or maybe you would like to organize a knowledge evening yourself with your colleagues?
If, after the interviews, it turns out that you and ALTEN are a good match, we will immediately offer you a permanent contract. As we expect our consultants to be mobile, we offer you the choice between a lease car or a mobility allowance. In addition, we offer a good salary and a standard net expense allowance. We think it is important that you also have time to relax, that is why we give you 32 days off. You don't have to worry about your pension; we arrange that for you with a non-contributory pension scheme.
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.