We are looking for motivated BIM Coordinators to join our team of talented consultants working on challenging projects. As an ALTEN consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of the following activities:
- Participate in the structural design/drawings in our (infrastructure) projects
- Technical development of the structural design of a building to create formwork and reinforcement plans (2D and 3D)
- 3D-modelling of the structural design (REVIT)
- Coordination between the architectural, structural and the technical design
- Ensure compliance with the BIM Execution Plan
- Responsible for the timing and quality of the BIM Model
- Monitoring the implementation of possible adjustments in aspect models
- Coaching and guiding involved employees with the implementation and application of BIM
- Work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way
- Collaborate with our offices abroad for certain modelling tasks and can take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality
- Promote the use of BIM and best practice at all times
- Continuously review the optimal BIM related software
- You have a bachelor's degree or master’s degree in civil engineering
- Minimum 2 years of REVIT experience in structural design projects in BIM environment. Preferably experience with infrastructure projects (tunnels and bridges) for structures
- You have a good knowledge of Autodesk REVIT, creating components/families, and working in a BIM environment by using clash detection and schedules
- You are a client oriented - you will present the BIM model to the customer
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English. Knowledge of other languages is welcome
- You have experience with parametric design
- You have an international mindset
- Good leadership, Team Player, problem solver, logical and organized
If you see yourself while reading these requirements, then you are the one we are looking for!
About the organisation
ALTEN Belgium is a leading consultancy company in the fields of Engineering, Life Science and IT in which our people and clients are central.
In our open and adaptable organization, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally. We do this by offering them the most challenging projects, but also to continuously acquire new expertise to boost their careers. This can be done with the help of our ALTEN Academy, but also through our knowledge sharing events.
All employees together form a large network of expertise, even at an international level. In this way we offer optimal growth to our consultants and the best solutions for our customers.