We are looking for motivated Electronics Engineers to join our team of talented consultants working on challenging projects. As an ALTEN consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of the following activities:
- Participate and/or lead Design & Development projects throughout the full Product Lifecycle:
- Create specifications for Systems and Components including breadboards
- Write and/or Validate designs for power, digital and/or analog electronic circuits
- Create models for simulation purposes
- Lead or Support testing cycle including test plan creation, test design, test automation, test execution, test result analysis and report
- Support fault-finding and implementation of corrective actions
- Perform robustness analysis such as worst-case analysis, FMEA and Parts stress analysis
- Coordinate internal and external technical stakeholders, including being the client interface
- Ensure development is aligned with internal planning
- Participate to prototype definition, design and testing
- Budget, Quality and Timing control
- You have a or master’s degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of design of power, analog and digital functions
- Excellent knowledge of discrete design techniques and design robustness analysis
- Excellent knowledge electrical characteristic, electrical systems and HW configuration management
- Knowledge in test automation or automatic test hardware design
- Autonomous, rigorous, proactive, and inventive
- You are a client oriented
- Good leadership, sound judgement and synthesis
If you see yourself while reading these requirements, then you are the one we are looking for!
About the organisation
ALTEN Belgium is a leading consultancy company in the fields of Engineering, Life Science and IT in which our people and clients are central.
In our open and adaptable organization, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally. We do this by offering them the most challenging projects, but also to continuously acquire new expertise to boost their careers. This can be done with the help of our ALTEN Academy, but also through our knowledge sharing events.
All employees together form a large network of expertise, even at an international level. In this way we offer optimal growth to our consultants and the best solutions for our customers.