We are looking for motivated Quality engineers to join our team of talented consultants working on challenging projects within the railway, aeronautics and automotive sector.
As an ALTEN consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of the following activities:
Support the Project Team, to ensure the project Safety, Quality assurance by coordinating all quality and safety activities throughout the project (SQCDP). This on following topics: customer quality, perform FAI, project quality (establish, followand coordinate quality plan), project execution control (control quality, report quality alerts, make modifications), measure and improve project quality performance, performance measurements
Getting in contact with Belgian authorities to defend a Certification and Authorization plan. For that you will need to be in contact with multiple internal stakeholders to realize milestones within a given time.
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Young grad as experienced in managing quality/problem solving tools
- You have a first encounter with industrial manufacturing, product development or design.
- You have a technical knowledge on both product and process. Knowledge in following topics is a plus: quality systems, safety awareness and quality standard (ISO9001, IRIS, CMMI, ECM,...)
- Experience of Certification & Authorization process in Railways domain is a plus.
- You have good communication skills, not afraid to get in touch with different stakeholders.
- You enjoy working in a team and is not afraid to make your points clear.
- Willingness to travel is an asset, but is not mandatory
- You have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch and English
If you see yourself while reading these requirements, then you are the one we are looking for!
About the organisation
ALTEN Belgium is a leading consultancy company in the fields of Engineering, Life Science and IT in which our people and clients are central.
In our open and adaptable organization, we get the best out of our ambitious employees enabling them to perform optimally. We do this by offering them the most challenging projects, but also to continuously acquire new expertise to boost their careers. This can be done with the help of our ALTEN Academy, but also through our knowledge sharing events.
All employees together form a large network of expertise, even at an international level. In this way we offer optimal growth to our consultants and the best solutions for our customers.