Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a developer, you will support our client of his Project Support and Maintenance teams.
You will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments.
Based on detailed analysis and mock-ups you will produce :
- quality code
- code coverage
You will also participate in the design of the solution. Ideally you will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projets.
- Cooperate with other team members to provide business value
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management
- Suggest Architectural improvements of existing products
- Join the Technical Architect to participate in design phase of new products
You will also be a full participant of the ALTEN project, according to your wishes, your skills, and our needs: developing a practice, delivering trainings, coaching junior consultants… It’s up to you to make it happen!
- You have at least 3 years of experience as .NET C# developer with also some experience with WEB framwork
- Ability to communicate in Dutch (Spoken) or French & English (Spoken and written)
- Ability to communicate with Business Analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet, reporting, punctuality)
-Develop well-crafted software by following industry best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
-Ability to develop clean code with the .Net platform according to the coding conventions and rules.
-Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
-Experience in maintaining complex software systems with a large codebase.
-Experience in working effectively with legacy code.
-Affinity with the technical stack used by the team:
- ASP.NET MVC & WebApi
- Angular 8
- .Net Core & .Net Framework 4.6
- RabbitMQ or other Messaging platforms
- Visual Studio 2017
- Visual Studio Code
- Oracle & TOAD
- Design patterns
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings (Global Partner ISTQB, IREB) and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!